So, get latest alert and update of WHO Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Download new job advertisement and apply online today now. WHO is the short form of The World Health Organization, being one of the specialized agency that works following the United Nations and look after the health-related problems of the world. It is an integral part of the United Nations Sustainable Development Group (UNSDG). The primary core value of this agency is to ensure that everyone on this planet gets the highest possible health care. They are working with their six regional and semi-autonomous offices, and they also have nearly 150 field offices in different areas of the world. WHO is working worldwide to save humanity from health issues and protect vulnerable from any disease. They are responsible for providing health coverage and keeping all the people in this world from health emergencies.
Latest WHO Jobs in Pakistan 2021
List Of Available Vacancies (Update)
- Technical Officer
- Human Resource Assistant
- Fleet Manager (POLIO)
- Finance Clerk
- STI Prevention Officer
- Technical Officer (Medicines Selection, IP and Affordability)
- Data Specialist
- Emergency Resource Officer
- Finance Officer
- Communications Officer
Salary and Benefits
WHO Jobs is well-known for fulfilling the needs of their employees and to look after all their problems. They consider their responsibility of providing their associates all the benefits so that they can remain loyal to them. WHO believe that they are not only committed to giving a calm environment and a generous salary but also a place where their employees can grow professionally. They organize events and training sessions to furnish their capabilities. The benefits of WHO are below:
- Learn about public health management
- Specialized and knowledgeable experience
- Great place to enhance your skills
- Teams training
- Full medical coverage
- food, beverages and travel allowances
How to Apply for WHO Jobs?
Candidates who wish to apply for WHO Jobs need to go through a stepwise procedure.
- Before applying to any of the vacancies, the applicant has to create an account by their name on their official website.
- After creating an id, you will get access to their job portal where you will find multiple job positions.
- You must choose the one that suits your qualifications and background.
- Upload your resume that must error-free otherwise you will not get selected
- After clicking the “Apply” button, wait for their reply.
Interview And test
Prepare yourself for the interview and read about the history of the organization and the job. A written test take before the interview.
Hence you must be ready for it.