Latest Islamabad Police Jobs 2021, ICT Police Jobs 2021>> Islamabad Police department was formed back in 1081. It is also known as Islamabad Capital Territory Police (ICT Police). Their Moto goes like “Pride in service.” The following are the highlighted features of the Islamabad Capital Territory Police. The ICT Police Department works under a senior officer (having 21st scale) of the Police Service Department of Pakistan. He works as the Inspector General of the law enforcement agency (ICT Police). The highlighting Features of Islamabad Capital Territory Police (ICT Police) are given below, making it stand-on among other Law Enforcement Agencies.
Latest Islamabad Police Jobs 2021
|Job Title||Last Date to Apply||Details|
|There are currently no jobs....|
Also Check Jobs in:
Services of ICT Islamabad Police
- Emergency help.
- 24-hour Helpline
- Theft reporting.
- Child lost Center.
- Child Found Center
- Medical unit.
- Blood donor’s unit.
- Security alarm system.
- Duty officer.
- Mobile Forensic laboratory.
- Mobile unit.
- Admin Section.
- Armed response Force Unit.
- Miscellaneous facilities.
The ICT Police department also provides its Employs with attractive facilities, Monthly Salaries, and Bonuses. That’s why Youth tends to get a job in the ICT department.
- Attractive Monthly Salary
- Insurance of employs
- Medical Bonuses and facilities
- Free food
- Free of cost residence.
- Preferred Traveling Allowances.
- House Rent Allowances/Apartments.
- Monthly Holidays/Leaves.
- After Retirement Facilities.
Available Posts in Islamabad Police
There are generally jobs available on a different level and scale. Here is a list of the Posts. You can apply for a position accordingly.
1. Police Man
2. Sanitary Worker.
3. Junior Patrolling Officer (JPO).
7. Accountant (Assistant).
9. Chief Implementation Officer(CIO).
12. Assistant Sub Inspectors(ASI)
13. SP (Superintendent Police)
14. SSP (Senior Superintendent Police)
15. Managing Director(MD)
Like other Law Enforcement Departments and agencies, The ICT Police Department also has some specific criteria to be met by Candidate to apply for the job.
Specifications of Islamabad Police Jobs
- For Assistant Sub Inspector, the candidates must have a diploma of FA or FSC or equivalent.
- Being Constable, the candidates must have a diploma of matric (Arts or Science) or equivalent.
- For Driver Constable, the candidates must have a matric (Arts or Science) diploma or equivalent along with an LHV Driving License.
Location of Job
Experience Required for job
The age of the Candidate should be between 18 and 25 Years.
How to Apply to the ICT Police Department?
You can apply for the job on their Official website: www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk.
However, any type of vacancy is not available right now in the ICT Police Department. Keep checking for further updates.