Click here to get new Baluchistan Public Service Commission BPSC Jobs 2021. Baluchistan Province was formed in 1970 by the division of the One Unit, an administrative structure created by the then President of Pakistan. The BPSC is governed by the Baluchistan Civil Service Commission Act 1989. The Baluchistan Civil Service Commission. The 1995 Rules propagated according to Section 242 of the 1973 Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. All posts that fall within the direct recruitment quota (16th scale and above) are mention to the Baluchistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) for selection.
Latest BPSC Jobs 2021
Why to Choose BPSC
The main reasons why we needed to create a special commission, Baluchistan Public Service Commission (BPSC), are mentioned below:
- Introducing the best methods of recruitment and selection to select and hire top and ambitious employees from all over the country.
- To act without fear or favor according to law. Without giving anyone any type of favor.
- To make an efficient and responsive Public Service be able enough to face the challenges of this technology age/era.
- work as an inspecting department all standards and policies which are determined by the Provincial Government.
- To give advice to the Government that where Government needs to hire more people.
- To give advice to the Government where the Government does not need any more services of a specific employee or sector.
What’s the process of BPSC Jobs?
To get a government job you need to pass the tests conducted by Baluchistan Public Service Commission (BPSC). Actually Departments (For Example Police Department, Information Department, Health Department, etc.) which requires some Human Resources (Employs / any type and level of staff), they contact BPSC to get them Employs. PPSC Conducts tests and interviews on their behalf according to these guidelines which are given to them by the corresponding department. Then PPSC gives them Top Candidates qualified. Now to be considered as Qualified, a candidate must go through many phases including basic tests, interviews, physical tests (if needed by department), and IQ tests.
Want to Contact Baluchistan Public Service Commission?
One Can Easily Apply for available jobs according to his/ her qualification. Just Click Here, to know more about applying for these jobs on BPSC Official Website. You can also ask quarries (if any) and information by contacting Baluchistan Public Service Commission:
|Online Help:||+92-81-9201507, +92-81-9201498, +92-81-9201601|
|Address:||Baluchistan Public Service Commission (BPSC), Samungli Road, Near Railway Crossing, Quetta Cantonment (Cant).|