Wanna to know about latest Islamabad AIOU Jobs 2021? AIOU was founded back in May 1974 to provide educational opportunities to the masses and those who cannot leave their home and work. Over the years, the university has more than fulfilled this promise.
It opened up educational opportunities for workers and provided access to women at their homes. The institution also performed pioneering work in the field of mass education. Now Allama Iqbal Open University is opening new horizons in professional, scientific, and technical education. He is trying to cover the most remote areas of Pakistan. He is also trying to use modern information technology to spread education in Pakistan.
Latest AIOU Jobs 2021
AIOU Islamabad Job Positions
Allam Iqbal Open University in Islamabad 2021 for the position of Assistant. These federal government jobs are advertised in newspapers at www.jobs.aiou.edu.pk in Pakistan.
- Experience required: 0 years.
- Company abbreviation: AIOU
- Qualifications required: not required.
- Parent company: Federal government
- City of operation: Islamabad
- Job type: FULL_TIME
- Deadline for application: November 14, 2020
- Required skills: good communication skills. Good teamwork skills.
Other Sponsored Posts: Allama Iqbal Open University in Islamabad Job Assistant.
Allama Iqbal Open University, AIOU, needs a consultant position at the IET, The Institute of Educational Technology in Islamabad. Candidate should be a well experienced and well-educated person.
Consultant (Institute of Educational Technology IET)
Scale: BPS 20th.
Job Type: Fulltime
Education: Master’s degree (Minimum 18 years of education).
EXPERIENCE: 20 years of work experience on a reputable TV channel on a BPS-20 scale/analog, managerial position. SKILLS REQUIRED: channel programming, educational television programming, and management, TV channel launch, coordination and communication with public and private sector organizations, professional development of production personnel, knowledge of the latest production technologies and equipment, development of concepts and ideas for educational programs.
Benefits to Get Job in AIOU
Here are the facilities/benefits you can get after getting a job at AIO University:
- Health Benefits: Health Allowances for the employee’s family. All medical expenses will be paid by the institution. Moreover, The Regular Monthly Bases Checkup of Employee or Employee’s family member will be planned.
- Educational Benefits: Childs of Employee will get free education in recognized educational institutes. Moreover, if the employee himself/ herself wants to get a higher education, he will also have granted educational holidays.
- Holidays(Leaves): Weekends, holidays, and summer vacations help teachers work with other aspects of life. For example, teachers with school-age children are at home like their children, which makes it easier to plan activities and holidays together.
- Transport: Higher-level employed staff also get transport facilities in-country and abroad too.
- Improvement: The Staff gets promotions and bonuses etc. If one shown good performance, he will get an extra bonus and favors.
- Employee’s children will get admission on a special quota basis. This quota is there for child candidates of all employees in the institution.
How to apply for AIOU Jobs:
- Applications for vacancies must be submitted online through the AIOU Job Portal at www.aiou.edu.pk. The application submitted in hard copy will not be accept.
- AIOU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not fill any posts / unsubscribe from any post without giving any reason.
- Incomplete applications may be reject.
- No TA / DA is allowed under any circumstances.
AIOU Contact Details
For more details, please view the ad below and above and apply accordingly.
Government of Pakistan – Allama Iqbal Open University
ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFO
(051) 111 112 468